YOUR GUIDE TO CREATING A GREAT SEARCH EXPERIENCE
Since you’ve made your way to this page, we’re gonna make a few assumptions:
- You get unreasonably excited about intranet management
- You have a strong suspicion that there’s a direct correlation between search functionality and employee engagement
- You’re not really sure what a truly optimized search functionality looks like, or how to achieve it
If you found yourself nodding in agreement with any or all of those assumptions, good news! We made an eBook just for you.
Well, we just put it together, internal communications expert Ephraim Freed actually wrote it. Ephraim—the expert’s expert—is very much a believer that among the few mission-critical components of a successful intranet, the most mission-critical is a solid search functionality.
With that in mind, this eBook covers the following topics:
- Why search is so critical to intranet success, and the features you’ll need to get the most out of search
- Content management practices that will help to improve and optimize intranet search
- A common-sense findability audit for assessing and improving intranet content
Just press the big red button to the right, it's worth the 10-minute read!