Measuring your intranet's performance
How is your intranet performing? Do you know which pages get the most visits? Who your top users are? If you don’t know the answers, you aren’t alone. Many organizations fail at measuring the success of their intranet because certain statistics aren’t available, the data is misleading, or insignificant things are being measured.
Measuring your intranet’s performance can be tricky. You have to understand specifically what you are measuring, why it is important, and what you can learn from the data to improve your intranet.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, where, we will discuss everything metrics related. You will learn:
- Key intranet metrics worth measuring.
- How to align metrics with business objectives.
- The best reports to help you find meaningful insight.
- How to create and leverage user segments.
- When: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Time: 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EST
- Format: 30 minute presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
- Presenters: Amol Gill, Director of Sales & Carolien Dekeersmaeker, Director of Customer Success
- Can't attend live? This webinar will be recorded. Simply sign-up to watch the recorded version later on-demand.