IT buyers guide
Intranet software has grown a lot over the last 20 years. While once requiring heavy software development, systems administration, and technical support, Intranet software can now be set up, launched, and supported with significantly less technical skills.
However, most IT professionals still play an enormous role in the purchasing process of intranet software.
This guide is for IT professionals and digital workplace managers who want to ensure their intranet is safe, secure, and compliant. This easy-to-read guide leads you through the 12 key steps that are critical to the evaluation and purchase process. You will learn:
- How to establish intranet objectives
- How to define business limitations and constraints
- Whether to build or buy an intranet
- How to determine the features you need
- How to put your vendors to the test with a bake-off